Those are adorable!!!! I love the ones of Treavor with the hat and you holding a laughing Allie! So cute!!! Chris kinda looks like he is getting ready to steal Treavor in the black and white of them LOL Sorry I am weird! :D Those are all awesomely cute though!!!
Great pictures! You look beautiful! Your kids have amazing smiles. I love their hats. We need to get family pics too, but we'll probably wait till thanksgiving time.
7 comments:
I love them Jennilyn..they are so cute!!!
Those are so cute!!!!!
Those are adorable!!!! I love the ones of Treavor with the hat and you holding a laughing Allie! So cute!!! Chris kinda looks like he is getting ready to steal Treavor in the black and white of them LOL Sorry I am weird! :D Those are all awesomely cute though!!!
Great pictures! You look beautiful! Your kids have amazing smiles. I love their hats. We need to get family pics too, but we'll probably wait till thanksgiving time.
Very cute Jenni! Cute family!!
Those really are adorable!!!!
Those are so great! I love how fun they all are!
Post a Comment