I have been working overtime the past 2 weeks and that includes Saturdays. I would wake up at 3:30 to make it in to work at 5 am. Oh boy that sure wears a person out. It is now time to dust off my treadmill and any other form of exercise equipment and get in the groove of getting healthy. I feel like there are lots of people in my life who have been working hard and losing weight and they are looking good, as I sit back and wish it were me. So now it is my turn. Wish me luck.
4 comments:
YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Maybe Saturday we should go running!!!
I know you can do it! You are one determined little cookie and I love you dearly!!! mwah!
You AND me! Actually, I have a long story to tell, but to sum it up....you are what you eat. I'm Pepsi, baked goods and cheese fries. I participated in our neighborhood "biggest loser" and learned many things about getting the groove of a healthier lifestyle. If you'd like, call me, and I'll tell you the tricks and tips I have learned over the past 3 months. 801-830-4600. And, if I can change my ways anybody can!
good luck!! I too am trying my best right now, we even got a treadmill for Christmas...I think Marilee should do a blog post about it.
Post a Comment