On Wednesday May 11, 2011 Chris was getting the kids ready to go to the babysitter and Allie had a potty accident in the night and Chris had sent her downstairs to get clean underpants so that she could get in the tub. Instead of doing what she was told, Allie and Trevor decided to play on the treadmill. I guess they pressed a button to make it go faster then they could handle and Trevor fell and landed between the treadmill and the wall and Allie (without clothes on cause she was supposed to get in the tub) fell and had nowhere to go but on the treadmill. Unfortunately for her she got thrown around and scrapped up arms, shoulders, legs, elbows, and hands. We took her to the Dr and they say that she will heal with no scarring. We had gone into the dr Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday to get the bandages changed. Then they dropped the bomb on me and told me I will now have to change the bandages mysef. There is a reason I never went into nursing. I have no patience for kids screaming in my ear while I try my hardest not to hurt them while taking their badages off. Oh I am looking forward to the day that we are done with this trial!!! I do have to say that Allie is a very strong little girl to have to go through all this. I love her tons and hope she will never have to hurt like this again.





No comments:
Post a Comment