So it is official...I am now a soccer mom. I have the mini van and a handful of children and one is now playing soccer. Allie had her first game this morning. I was very impressed with her not giving up and there were a few times that she was able to get the ball away from people. She did a lot of falling down but she got back in there and I think she had lots of fun. I can't wait until next year or maybe the year after that so Trevor can play too. He tries to join in and is sad when he can't.
2 comments:
Go Allie!! Some of those pictures are so funny! I love the one at the end of Trevor!!
hey, no dissing the minivan. it hold a lot of crap!! way to go becoming a soccer mom with a baby too!
Post a Comment