Thursday, October 23, 2008

"I Tuck Mom"


I was cooking dinner and Allie was keeping herself occupied with the chairs in the kithen. I heard her calling to me and when i turned around this is what i saw and she was telling me that she was "tuck" in the chairs.

5 comments:

Marilee said...

She's a cutie-pa-tootie! How long did she have to stay there for the picture? Hee! Hee! How's everything going?

Natalie said...

What a cute girl! Allie bug, we miss you! Kiss your little brother for us!!!

The Keele's said...

LoL The things they come up with! Daae did the same thing today, but was pretending she was locked up. Silly fun girls! Oh and everytime I catch a pic of Trevoe I wanna sream and shout that I want one too!!! LoL I'm such a whiner

The Keele's said...

Er- Trevor I mean :D

mpmitche said...

I love it. Hope things are going great.