Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gama's and Gampa's


This goes out to all the "Gama's and Gampa's" related to Allie (or not). As it turns out anyone and everyone that has grey hair and wrinkles seems to have been adopted by Allie. If we are in the store and some older person passes by, Allie will have to say hi to "Gama or Gampa". I just want to thank all those precious people out there who smile at her and say hi back.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That is such a cute post chachie! I love the picture..Tanner used to think that every older person we saw in a wheelchair was Grandma June..hehehe

akagi79 said...

I love how little kids can spot a grandpa or grandma so easily! I remember my kids doing this too! How cute is Allie! She makes me laugh! I love to listen to her "talk".

Annie Valerio said...

That is so cute!!!

Marilee said...

What a cute little missy you have!