I learned very quickly that if your child is quiet in another room, you shouldn't wait to long to check on them. This is what I found after fifteen minutes of it being really quiet...
This would be chalk on my treadmill...Gotta love her!
How adorable! It's hard to get mad at the little buggers when they have expressed their artsy side so beautifully (even if it is on the wall or treadmill).
7 comments:
Very Artistic, She used every available space. Hannah did that to her room with blue crayon the day after we painted it.
p.s. I miss you!
LOL! Quiet is never a good thing! Gotta love em though!
When I came across this post Hannah was looking over my shoulder. "Hey that's my friend Allie!" she said. Well, looks like trouble runs in packs.
Oh thats bad! Silly Allie
Wow!!! that is very clever lol. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!! See ya soon
How adorable! It's hard to get mad at the little buggers when they have expressed their artsy side so beautifully (even if it is on the wall or treadmill).
oh that is so funny! I don't think she missed a spot!
Post a Comment