Monday, December 1, 2008

"MMMMM PIE"



As we were getting ready to leave our house to go to my sisters for Thanksgiving, I set the pumpkin pies on the table so that I could get everything in the car. Well I heard this little voice say mmmmm pies. I didn't think anything of it til i heard it again but louder..."MMMMMMM PIES!" I decided I better check on Allie and I found a little finger scooping pie filling. It was a good thing I made extras!

7 comments:

Marilee said...

Naughty fingers! Can you blame her? Those pies look perfect!! What a cutie!

akagi79 said...

So funny! Gosh I LOVE that kid!!!

mpmitche said...

1st the treadmill, now the pies. Maybe you and Tenneil should start a support group. Parents Of Crazy KidS (P.O.C.K.S).... hmm, maybe not.

Natalie said...

LOL! That is so funny! I cannot wait to see her again and to hold that sweet baby. I love the family picture!

Leanne said...

uh oh! she did it again!! I like the family shot at the top, look at little Trevor in his duds. so cute!

Parkin Family said...

How funny! Last week I was making pumkin cookies and had Sydney sitting on the counter watching. I turned my head for a second to add ingredients in the mixer and I hear "hmmmmm". I turn to her and she was helping herself to the chocolate chips. Somehow the bag split open at the seam.

Parkin Family said...

I love the new family picture!