This weekend Allie spent the night at Marci's house. As we were backing out of the driveway Allie decided that she needed to say good bye to her doggie blanket so I hear from the back seat "good bye doggie blanket, good bye strawberry shortcake bed, good bye swings, good bye toys". As we were driving down the street she said "good bye daddy......I can't hear him say good bye". I had to tell her that he was faraway so he wasn't able to hear her. She had so much fun with her cousins she didn't want to come home last night after the fireworks. Thanks to Marci and her family for letting Allie spend the night.
4 comments:
How fun for her! Sleepovers are great, especially with cousins!!
She can stay anytime she wants!! My kids have so much fun with her!!!
Hannah has to hug, kiss and tell her "soup corner" (favorite corner of her blanket, don't know why its called soup corner)good bye about a hundred times when I finally get to wash it. Every morning she has to tell the dog and bird good bye too. Silly kids
Good-bye swings..I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the darling apron!!! I wanted to jump in the car to find you and give you a big hug! I love it!! You are so thoughtful and talented!
Post a Comment