Sunday, August 9, 2009
Poor Thing
Trevor decided to try his luck on the stairs this weekend and as it happens his luck failed him. He went tumbling down 6 carpeted stairs only to land on his head on hard tile. It scared me so bad. I went running after him to calm and comfort the poor thing. He put his thumb in his mouth and leaned against me and closed his eyes. I put him in his bead and called the Dr's office. They said it is normal for kids to want to sleep after having trama and that i need to keep an eye on his mobility to make sure he doesn't move any differently and make sure he doesn't throw up his food. When he woke from his nap he has this HUGE goose egg on the right side of his head. I feel so bad for him and now i worry when he is sitting and topples over or anytime he gets near bumping that spot on anything. Can't I just wrap my kids up in bubble wrap to protect them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh poor little guy! I hate when kids get hurt.
Post a Comment