Friday, August 14, 2009

update

So we took Trevor to the dr this week to get his head checked after he fell down the stairs since the swelling hadn't gone away. The Dr. sent us to the AF hospital to get a CT scan and the result was that he fractured his skull. They said that it should heal in 3 weeks. It is hard keeping Allie from bumping his head and everytime he topples over I just want to try to catch him to protect him. I hope these 3 weeks and the big bump go away fast.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

oh good luck. Poor little Trevor!!

mpmitche said...

Hope he gets better soon.

Maren said...

Wowsers. That is so hard on a mom. You were smart to take him in. I always wishy wash back and forth. Good luck healing up!

Marilee said...

Oh man, what a tumble! I hope he feels better fast!