





We had lots of fun this year for Halloween. Allie and I went to maceys and bought halloween donuts. Trevor really enjoyed his. Then the family came over and we had dinner then went trick or treating. There was so much going on that I didn't get their pictures taken in their costumes until this morning. Allie was a mermaid all day long. She got it dirty so we dressed her in a fairy costume for trick or treating. Trevor was so cute in his lion costume. We had a little trouble when we lost his paw a couple of times in the dark and had to hunt it down. They got lots of candy. Trevor kept saying "mmmmmm" everytime he got candy from a house.
5 comments:
All the kids are toooo cute!! (Even the big one in the back--I still can't get over him not having a mustache, he looks really different to me.--maybe because I don't see him all the time.) How are your parents doing? Tell your parents hi for me.
I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. I will have to borrow your cupcake idea next year.
Hope it was a fun Halloween! I guess you were at my paretns house and I missed you...bummer!
Halloween is a blast!
Oh They are so cute!!! I love their costumes!! I was horrible and did not take any pictures of my kids. I better get a picture of Zach since it is his first Halloween :) Please kiss those sweet kiddos for me!!
We had so much fun! My kids love to have Allie with us! Chad and I don't relize how easy our kids are these days until we have a little one with us for the day!! BUT! she can come stay with us anytime!!!!
Post a Comment