Friday, November 20, 2009

Hello, Hello, any one there?

I was in the kitchen making noodles for Allie and I had left Trevor in the front room. I could hear him in there chatting up a storm (which is nothing new, you just can't understand him) and I walked around the corner and there he was standing at the recliner where I had left my cell phone and he had my phone at his ear and was "talking". It was so cute. I said Trevor what are you doing? and he turned around, saw me and in a flash was down on all fours, phone in hand and was crawling behind the chair to hide from me. Gotta love him.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! That is so cute!! It shows you exactly how much they learn from us! Please kiss that cute little boy for me!

akagi79 said...

OH gosh poor thing wanted Aunt Marci! LOL! I love when me talks to me on the phone! I NEED to see him!!!!!!