Trevor is now 15 Months old and went to his Dr appointment today. He is now 30 inches long and in between the 25-50%tile. His head circumference is 45cm, 5-10%tile and his weight 19lbs 9oz almost in the 5%tile. The dr asked me if Trevor is front facing in his car seat and I told him that he isn't yet and Dr Spencer said "oh I think he is close enough to turn him around". So as we were getting in the car I turned Trevor's car seat and he was so happy on the way home. He usually cries but today he was gabbing away in his own little language and having the time of his life. I'm so glad he got to this mile stone.
5 comments:
YAY! Way to go Trevor!! I have to laugh that Zach is 5 months younger than Trevor and weighs 3 more lbs then him..:)
Trevor is built like Tanner was..lol
He is still so little!!! Gosh, and sooo cute! Glad he finally got big enough to join the rest of the front facing family!!!
15 months already? Time to get ready for number 3 (just kidding).
Hooray! I can't wait to have a forward facing baby!!! they are so much happier.
It is amazing how much they like being forward facing, isn't it?
Post a Comment