Monday, January 4, 2010

Where is great "Cama" Williams?

Ok so Allie and I decided to go for a walk around the block and as we were coming upon the cemetery we decided to find great "cama" Williams. Well due to all the snow we have gotten recently great grandpa and grandma Williams' head stone is covered. We attempted to uncover a few and failed to find them. I told Allie that we should go home and see if the mail came and she said "she can't fit in there she is to big". I was a little confused so I asked her what she was talking about and she said "Cama Williams can't fit in the mailbox she is too big". I chuckled all the way home.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

She is so sweet!

akagi79 said...

OH, I loved "Cama" Willimas!! Allie is so funny!

Leanne said...

awww.

balloongal said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha. That is great.