Thursday, February 11, 2010

TA DA

Trevor Decided that yesterday was the day for him to start learning to walk. Chris brought him to work and told me that Trevor had walked from the chair to the couch (across the living room). I wanted to see for myself and share with all of you, so the second he started walking I had to record it for you. He gets so excited if you cheer him on that he will keep trying over and over. I'm so proud of him.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

I love walking babies; the sound their crunching diapers make with each step. I need to record Kiara doing this too!

He's so cute!

Marilee said...

Yay for Trevor!!

akagi79 said...

What a big kid!! Can't wait for him to walk to me on Sunday!!!!!

The Keele's said...

LoL go Treavor go!

Natalie said...

I love it! I think it is especially funny that you were talking to me on the phone at the same time..lol