Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Did she Hear That?

I was in my room that other day and Allie walked in with 2 markers in her hand. I asked her what she was doing with them and she said that she is playing with her "crash cymbals". She asked me if I wanted to come listen to her concert. So I walked into the kitchen and there was a blanket spread out on the floor and she told me to sit on the blacket for the concert. She then sat at the kitchen table and started hitting the markers together and said "1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4 and started banging the markers on the table. when she was finished she set one of the markers down and grabbed another marker and hit it against the vase of flowers that was on my table. The vase was her crash cymbals. Where she came up with this, I have no idea.

A tidbit of information from Allie (age 3)

We were driving home from Provo today and it was raining a little and as I turned on the windshield wipers Allie asked me if it was raining. I told her it was. She then asked me if I knew where the rain came from. Wanting to hear her idea of where it came from I repeated the question to her. "Where does the rain come from Allie?" Allie says "MOM, it comes from the cwouds. The Funder makes sounds and then the rain comes down, drop, drop, drop, cause of the funder storm." Pretty impressive!

4 comments:

akagi79 said...

She is so funny! They are smarter then we think!!

Leanne said...

cute! she's a smart little cookie.

Natalie said...

That is so cute!!1

Marilee said...

Kiddos get smart whether we teach it or someone/thing else does! What a cutie!