Sunday, March 14, 2010

Disney on Ice

My friend Tenneil and I decided to suprise our daughters (Allie and Hannah) and take them on a trip to Salt Lake to see Disney on Ice. Allie got to ride on tracks for the first time and loved it. There was one time that the train started to go and Allie did a head plant off the seat. I was able to slow her decent but she still bonked her head on my shoe. I think she was more scared then hurt. She kept asking me when we will be getting off the train to see the suprise. We got to the energy solutions arena and it was amazing how many booths were set up for suveniers. Allie got a big bag of Kettle corn, the cutest little Tinkerbell cup and spoon (the cup had a snowcone in it) and cotton candy that came with a flower hat. She was excited to see the Little Mermaid come out on the ice. She cheered and tried to clap her hands but it was difficult with the snowcone. The Disney cars were amazing. Their eyes and mouths moved and they looked exactly like in the movie. Allie was the most antsy when Tinkerbell came out. She was telling me that it was just like in her movie. she would raise her hand in the air and cheer. It was so fun seeing her excitment and watching her face as Tinkerbell flew through the air. I would love to take her again if the princesses decide to come.









5 comments:

Natalie said...

How exciting!! I am sure Allie will never forget that!
P.S. I love her hair!!!!

akagi79 said...

So FUN!! I bet she will tell me all about it the next time I see her, or call you!! LOL!!

Leanne said...

FUN!!! What a great thing to surprise Allie with, I bet she was in HEAVEN!!!

mpmitche said...

The two look a lot alike, super cute. Glad they had fun.

Marilee said...

Oh my heck! I LOVE Disney on Ice!! I'm so glad you got to enjoy a mommy/daughter date!!