It has now been 2 months since I decided to start working on getting healthy and happy. I have now lost 18.6 lbs and am still working hard. Recently I ran for an hour on my treadmill and now the knees aren't feeling the greatest, but I'm not willing to give up. It is amazing how much better I feel eating fruits and veggies and no so much chocolate and candies, mmmmm chocolate....... Allie is now reaching in to the fruit bin for a snack and not asking for candy so much. It makes me feel good that I am teaching my kids healthy habits.
4 comments:
Good job!!! It makes you feel so good when you see your kids making good choices because of your example! And then you go and feed my kids pizza and dounuts!! JUst kidding! They had so much fun! Thanks for taking them! We are will to give you and Chris a break anytime!!!!!
Way to go sis!! That is so exciting! I love that you have the determination and strong will to keep with it, even when it is a little painful. Keep up the good work!! Love, Your Cheering Section :)
It's hard, I know, but stick with it!! You are doing great--WAHOOOO! My knees ache a lot too so I invested in some new running shoes (since my old ones had about 500 miles on them) and my knees don't hurt as much after a lengthy run.
Very exciting stuff! Danny and I use Vibram 5-finger shoes for barefoot running. They are amazing and my knees don't hurt when I run, or anything else for that matter :)
Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment