Saturday, April 3, 2010

Holy Ghost



Allie decorated a paper plate for the Easter Bunny's carrots and she brought me this plate:
Allie: this is a picture of a ghost.
MOM: It is?
Allie: yes, it is the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost is Jesus' friend and mine too. He talks to me, He has lots of arms.

I just love her, she keeps me laughing.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! That is so cute!!!!

Leanne said...

that is awesome!

I meant to say this on my blog, but yours will do! I didn't mean to start timing myself on my 5k trials, and I really think the road will be so much easier to run on than the treadmill. What happened was: I wanted to see if I could even do it. so I got that time, then I did it the next Monday and got a worse time, so I had to time myself again. hahaha so lame. Anyway, that's the story. I too, will just be trying not to die on the 17th! can't wait!

akagi79 said...

LOVE IT!!!

Parkin Family said...

Allie cracks me up!

balloongal said...

Awwww.