
There is the cutest little boy in my ward and the family found out last month that he has Leukemia. The other day they had a head shaving party. We were unable to attend so we decided to still support the family and I shaved Trevors head today. He wasn't very happy with all the hair that was getting in his face and eyes. It wasn't the easiest thing to do but he sure looks cute.
4 comments:
That is so sweet! You will have to make sure that you remember that and tell him the story when he gets older. Precious!
That is just heart breaking :( So great that your ward is supporting them by doing that though!
For a minute I thought you had shaved your head---phew! It was a relief to find out that it was only little Trevor. You're a good gal, I'm not sure I would have shaved the baby hair off of the baby's head.
what a neat thing to do! I'm with Marilee, I don't know if I could have done it.
Are you still coming on Saturday?
Post a Comment