Friday, June 4, 2010

5 years

Christopher and I have been married 5 years today. That time has gone by fast. I love him very much and look forward to more milestones with him. It was fun to go back and see the pictures from that wonderful day. I had to share them with you. enjoy...































































7 comments:

akagi79 said...

My kids were SO little!! I want Alex to be that little again! LOL!

The Keele's said...

Holy crap- I'm suprised no one threw a harpoon at me while I was there- free Willy!!! You look great though! LoL Happy Anniversary!!

Jennilyn said...

megan you were 8 months pregnant.

Natalie said...

WOW!! I cannot believe Tanner was ever that little! Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing them :) Happy Anniversary you guys!! Lova ya!

Annie Valerio said...

Cute pic's congrats on the Anniversary I hope you guys had fun!!

Leanne said...

fun little reminiscing picture tour! Happy anniversary!

Marilee said...

You are so pretty!!! And your photos don't look outdated (cake, dress, etc.) You can tell my wedding photos were "in the past". Hee hee!