
Friday, September 24, 2010
Where oh Where have I been?
I have been slacking in the blogging area. I need to make a goal to do better. So now I will update you on what has been happening around the Williams household....Allie turned 4 in August. She has learned how to spell her name. We are working on getting her to tie her shoes. She is all about princesses and everytime we go to the store she thinks she needs a crown or wand, or princess shoes. I sure love her to pieces. The kids are now going to daycare since Nuskin has gotten rid of the night shift which made christophers shift change. Trevor is growing lots he is starting to walk up and down stairs unless he is in a hurry then he will turn around and slide down them. He is starting to say more words and will turn 2 in a week. I can't imagine what my house would be like with out him here to get into things and just look and me and give that cute michevious grin when I tell him to stop getting into what ever it is at that moment. We will be having a new baby in our home around March 22nd. I have been very sick this pregnancy and since this one is so different from the other 2 Chris is hoping for twins. I think I would loose my mind if we added twins to the 2 we already have. We recently got family pictures taken. I will post them and leave you for now with the promise to return very soon. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Trevor and Allie are so big now! Congrats on the pregnancy!! I am due exactly a month after you, and I have to say that I had 2 boys and a girl so far and each pregnancy was different, so no need to worry too much about twins :) Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.
Such CUTE kids!! So excited for a new niece or nephew!!! It is what it is, a boy, a girl, or twins!! No matter what each pregnancy is like, it's whatever Heavenly Father decides your family needs!! So, I know twins would be hard, but the rest of us would be excited!!LOL!!! But one is just fine too!!!
Leanne, congratulations! I'm not worried about having twins. I have already been to the dr and heard the heartbeat. It is just Chris who is secretly hoping for them.
So cute!! My boys fell in love with Allie and Trevor while we were there! Tanner and Gavin keep asking when they can go back :) Love you guys!!
It's just so nice to know that life is good for you!!! I've missed your posts, too! A new baby!?! Congrats--that is wonderful news and hope the morning sickness subsides soon. Oh, cute family photos, too!
Such a cute family. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment