Ok everytime I get on my blog and I see the Lilypie count down tell me that I have over 170 days left of this pregnancy I want to cry. Should I leave it on to taunt me or get rid of it? I guess I will grow more fond of it as I creep closer to the due date. Maybe I need some Lilypie blinders.
3 comments:
Oh, I would definitely leave it on!! It is fun for the rest of us :) Hope you are feeling better! Love ya!
Or you could take it off for now and put it back up during the third trimester.
-Kristin Telford
Oh that does sound like a long time!!lol!It will start going faster and before you know it, you will be all done and you'll NEVER have to do it again!!!! AND the best part!!! You'll have another stinkin cute kid to have sleep overs with "The Kids" and Uncle Chad and Aunt Marci!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment