Thursday, October 7, 2010
Itchy
I went to the family doctor's office yesterday and found out that I have shingles on my side. Oh man it itches so very much! The doctor asked me if I was expecting and I said yes. then he said he needed to check out his pregnancy/lactation book to see if I can take the medication. He returned a while later and said he couldn't find it and had to call the pharmacy and check with them. He then proceded to tell me that shingles is a form of herpes and that I can now tell everyone that I have herpes (cause that is something you want to tell people out of the blue)...I looked at him and said well since I have a cold sore right here on my lip, I'm sure everyone can already see that I have a form of herpes. What a weirdo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is crazy!! I hope it goes away soon!!!
Post a Comment