Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Holidays

I just love the Holiday Season. I am trying to get my kids to understand the reason for the season. As we listen to Christmas music in the car Allie always wants to hear "Frosty the Snowman" but today we were listening to silent night and Allie asked me if I was singing and I told her yes because this song is about Jesus. She listened for a while and then said I really like this song mom. I also want to set up traditions in our home and Chris is always asking why I'm doing this or that and I always say it is a tradition. I wanted to put lights outside and he thinkis it is cause I want to out do the neighbors (there is no out doing our neighbors) I tell him I want to do it for the kids. The other day I painted our front room window with a snowman and a tree and Allie wanted to join in so I let her paint a tree on the other window, she did a pretty good job. While the kids were at the babysitter they got to make santa hats They were so cute that I just had to take a picture of them for you all to see. Have a great Holiday season and I will work on posting more fun things that we do.





3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute!! I want to see the snowman on your window and Allie's tree :) I love finding new traditions for my kids!!

akagi79 said...

Oh my gosh!! I need a Trevor/Allie fix!! Your tree looks great!!!

Marilee said...

Those kiddos are so dang cute in their Santa hats!!