Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas. The last present that we opened this morning was my ultra sound. We invited our parents to watch it with us. As it turns out we are going to be welcoming little Gracelyn (Grace or Gracie for short) around March 22nd. We are very excited and now I want to go shopping. Trevor got his crib turned into a toddler bed with "cars" bedding. He was so excited that he kept running from the front room to his bedroom and back. I truely enjoyed watching my kids as they opened their presents. They played their little hearts out. Allie got all dressed up as belle for most of the day and colored in her princess color wonder book. She was cute with her little baby doll. She kept telling me to shhhh cause her baby is sleeping. I am very greatful for the reason for the holiday season, the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. I have been trying to teach Allie about his birth. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. As soon as I figure out how to transfer pictures from my new camera I will post them. I love you all!

6 comments:

The Keele's said...

I LOVE the name you picked out! So pretty!

Marilee said...

Sounds like it was a very Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

How fun!! Now I want to see the pictures of Allie and Trevor at Christmas :) Love you guys!!

akagi79 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
akagi79 said...

Pictures??? I want to see!! Can't wait to see baby Grace!!!!

Leanne said...

Oh she'll be so cute! you are a month ahead of me and my little dude due in April (20) Congrats!!!