Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Mischievious
I am about ready to give away a two year old. I love him to death but he has been pushing my buttons. You know how parents always say I hope you get a child just like you? Well.... looks like that has happened. My mom tells me I was a curious kid dumping ranch out on the floor to see what it looks like, I remember cutting the phone cord while my mom was on the phone just to see if it would cut, and breaking a jar of mustard on the floor just to name a few. I was a handful, Now I have my hands full with Trevor. The other day I walked into the kitchen to find that he had gotten into the fridge and cracked six eggs on my floor. I told him that it is not nice and I stuck his hands in the eggs so he would learn not to do it again (he hates getting his hands messy). The next morning while I was still sleeping the bandit struck again.. this time there were 18 eggs cracked on my kitchen floor, my white lace table cloth, the bathroom floor and the entry way. so once again I had to clean up the eggs. My fridge and freezer now have locks on them. I should have invested in the locks long ago. Well that hasn't stopped him from being curious. I found that he had dumped water inside my cupboard, in the kitchenaide mixer, my crock pot, and the base to my hot chocolate machine. I dried them out and hoped that the hot chocolate machine wasn't ruined it is one of my favorite small appliances. the day after that I had made pancakes for breakfast and Allie I and I had gone down to her bedroom to get her dressed for church. When I returned to the kitchen I saw a brown puddle on the floor and my cupboard with my small appliances was open. I walked to the brown puddle and tuched it thinking that Christopher had left an open can of rootbeer somewhere and Trevor had found it. OH NO! I am not that lucky. It was a puddle of syrup. Trevor had gotten the syrup bottle off the counter and poured it on my kitchen floor, in the cupboard, in my kitchenaide bowl, in the crockpot, and once again in the base of my hot chocolate machine (keep in mind this base isn't supposed to get wet). Obviously there was no way for me to clean out the base and the machine had to go in the trash. I went looking for my little angel and he was hiding out in his room with the syrup bottle. I snatched the bottle away from his grasp but I was too late. I turned to walk out with the syrup and I saw that he had dumped it all over the cream carpeting. All I have to say is that some day I hope he gets a kid JUST LIKE HIM! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OK, I am trying hard not to laugh!! I am so sorry!! Tanner was just like that, his thing was milk. He loved to pour out milk. Zach is thinking he is an artist. He finds crayons that I didn't even know we had and colors everything! I have been through 3 magic erasers in the 2 months we have lived here, one in a single day. I hope Trevor settles down a little...he is just so darn cute!!
oh man, I totally get that all the time. anytime my kids do something terrible around my mom she gets this little look on her face that tells me that I deserve it in some way or another! I feel your pain! wanna 4 year old?
Welcome to the world where little boys live!!!! (BIG SIGH) There IS a light at the end of this curious tunnel though...I survived so anybody can!! However, they do get a bit more inventive.
Post a Comment