Tuesday, March 29, 2011
2 Week check up
Gracelyn went in for her 2 week check up today. She now weighs 6 lbs 13 oz that is 2 oz more then when she was born and she is in the 10%tile for her weight. I thought she would weigh more considering she eats 4 oz now. She is now 19 3/4 inches long 28%tile. She grew 3/4" boy she is just sprouting. and her head circ. is 33 cm that puts her in the 1%tile. I don't know what her head was when she was born maybe they didn't write it down cause it wasn't on the charts! who knows. All my chillins have small heads. runs in my family. Anyway I am in love with this little spirit and of course the other 2 angels in my home. Well she is crying for a bottle, gotta run.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is so cute! I cannot wait to get baby pictures. I know I will because you are so good at that :) Give her kisses from Aunt Natalie :) Love you!
She is still so little! I think you need to blog about Trevors "adventures"!!!! lol!
Post a Comment