LOL ok I laughed out loud to see she was a CHARGERS cheerleader! What a shocker! And Trevor makes the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! He's probably thinking " I'm not even 2 weeks old and they're dressing me up like a seasonal fruit :D" What freaking cuties!
I'm waiting for an update...how's life with TWO? I bet you are having the time of your life with a curios little girl and a precious newborn. Halloween is only 7 days away--Yay!
8 comments:
They look so cute!!!! I want to kiss them both!
how cute!!! I love Halloween and the cute little costumes.
LOL ok I laughed out loud to see she was a CHARGERS cheerleader! What a shocker! And Trevor makes the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! He's probably thinking " I'm not even 2 weeks old and they're dressing me up like a seasonal fruit :D" What freaking cuties!
Halloween is so much fun!! I love dressing up and my boys love it too!!! Trick-or-treating will be fun for Alli :)
I LOVE it! What cute children you have there! Allie looks so grownup, and Trevor is adorable in that costume!! Kiss them for us!!
Oh that is so CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to dress mine up again this year...
I borrowed your idea for posting Halloween music on the blog :)
I'm waiting for an update...how's life with TWO? I bet you are having the time of your life with a curios little girl and a precious newborn. Halloween is only 7 days away--Yay!
Post a Comment