Last week we were just being lazy and hanging out at home and so we took a few pictures. This is Allie in her Big Girl bed. Here she is with her dog that Aunt Sarah sent her (her other dog is in the background) Trevor is taking a nap. He turned 3 months old on Saturday. Here is my big boy playing with his toys.
Those are the cutest pictures! I love the one of Trevor sleeping on the couch. He is getting so big! You know something...I have never seen Elmer. I am not sure why :)
6 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures! I love the one of Trevor sleeping on the couch. He is getting so big! You know something...I have never seen Elmer. I am not sure why :)
I'd much rather see pictures of the kids then the dog. Trevor looked so cute the other night on the couch. I'm glad you got a picture!
Cutie Patooties!!!
Cute pics! I can't believe how fast those kids are growing! Time sure flies by!
Trevor is changing so much...What a cutie. I love the one of Allie in her bed.
Why have I not seen Trevor yet? I just realized this just now. I feel gyped!
Post a Comment