Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas


Allie had a lot of fun Christmas morning opening presents. She got lots of clothes (she was growing out of all her others) she got new bedding for her toddler bed, a elmo live, and a castle you jump in. As you can see Chris thinks that he is little enough to play in there too! Trevor got clothes also since he is growing like a weed! He got, stuffed animals, blankets, a play mat, and this cute bumbo seat that he really doesn't like to sit in for too long.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love their jammies! I also love the look on Allie's face in the first picture..kinda like, "mom, get him out of here, this is my toy!" LOL

Marilee said...

Yay for Christmas Day!!! My Jacob didn't care when Christmas Day was, he kept counting down to Christmas Eve--funny guy! I'm glad your Christmas was fantastic!!

Leanne said...

cute pictures! It sounds like you had a great Christmas!