Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sweetheart

My husband is such a sweetheart. I don't give him credit for all the things he does for us. He stays home with the kids every day while I go to work, then he brings the kids to work and I take them home while he works the night shift. When I dirty tons of dishes while make making dinner and don't want to clean them up at that moment he will do the dishes the next day. He does laundry, takes out the garbage, he vaccuums the house, and straightens up the toy room (that is a chore). What a busy little beaver!! I appreciate his help, I don't tell him that as much as I should. I love you Christopher!!!

2 comments:

akagi79 said...

Wow!! What a good husband you have!!I need to my hubby thanks a lot more often then I do also! what a great idea.

Marilee said...

He IS a great guy!!! Does he give lessons? I know our men do more than we give credit for.