Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rice Cereal

Trevor had his first taste of rice cereal today and by the look on his face he didn't like it very much. We will have to try again and see if he grows to like it. Allie is so cute she is starting to play pretend. This morning she came up to me and gave me a pretend ice cream cone. She always wants to "do" moms hair and let me tell you she isn't very gentle.

5 comments:

Marilee said...

...the little darlings!

mpmitche said...

I can't imagine why he doesn't like rice ceral - ew yuck! p.s.Pop goes my heart... I love it.

Natalie said...

Gavin didn't like rice cereal very well either so our pediatrician had me put a little baby food mixed in it. He loved it!!!

Leanne said...

I love when they start playing pretend!!! I too put baby food into the rice cereal, it makes it taste better!

Annie Valerio said...

Hey girl Happy Valentines Day. I hope Allie is feeling better. I am so happy I have internet..