
Christopher decided to take us out to dinner at Tepanyaki for my birthday. It was quite a trial to keep Allie entertained for the 50 min wait. Finally when we were seated there were chopsicks to keep her occupied til the food started coming. The waitress came around and gave all the little kids special chopsticks. I was very impressed at how well she used them. Trevor sat on my lap watching the entertainment.

My little man has now found his thumb. Isn't he so cute?!!!
5 comments:
That picture of Trevor is sooooo cute! And Allie does better with chopsticks than I ever will! Hope you had a great day!
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! OOOO, I love Tepenyaki--lucky Girl!
Oh I love a thumbsucker!! so sweet.
happy birthday!!
I love your background!!! The pic of Trevor is so cute.
I was ssoooo glad for the "thumb" today!! What kinda crazy brother-in-law forgets to pack the pacifier!!LOL! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment