Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hig School Tag

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school? No

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No

3. Did you car pool to school? Yes, with Marci during sophmore and junior year and with Branton Vest senior year.

4. What kind of car did you have? oh the big ugly Dodge Aspen and when it finally died we had a brown dodge colt that Marci and I forgot to put oil in, so then we had a white dodge colt that would honk by it's self. I got the middle finger a lot cause of that dumb car. I eventually had the horn disconnected.

5. What kind of car do you have now? a Hundyia Sonata, and a Chevy Blazer. Oh we can't forget the Murcury Cougar that sits in our drive way (hint hint Christopher)

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Home with my kids while my hubby works.

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? Senior year?..Working

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? I worked at the Polar Queen and Fat Jacks Pizza

9. What kind of job do you do now? Quality Control at Nuskin during the day and being a mom at night.

10. Were you a party animal? No

11. Were you considered a flirt? No

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope

13. Were you a nerd? UMMM don't think so

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No

15. Can you sing the fight song? It is sad that I still know this..."We are a band of soldiers true. Our armor is the strength of youth, our weapons are not muskets blue but shining darts of thought of truth and truth, our enemy is ignorance a strong and sullen foe, but with increasing diligence to victory we will surely go...We are marching, we are marching, we are marching on to victory every day. come and join us, come and join us, come and help us put our colors in aray, aray1 we will conquer, surely conquer tho our foes the worst the world had ever seen. Our war cry is the school, our hope's the golden rule and our colors are the silver and the green (and the blue). If I got some of the words wrong help me out. Maybe this changes the answer to #13 LOL

6. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mrs. Heaps

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually went home and talked to Marci.

18. What was your school's full name? Payson High School

19. When did you graduate? 1994

20. What was your school mascot? a Lion

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way jose!!!! I'm glad it is over with.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Did't go

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? didn't go

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Probably not.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes.

26. School Colors? Green, Silver, sometimes blue

Now I tag: Marci, Natalie, Megan, Annie, Laura, Tenneil, Marilee, and Leanne

5 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL! Funny funny! As for the fight song...I think there is one word wrong but I cannot find a copy of the song online anywhere to see which of us is correct. In my mind it is,"come help us put our banner in aray." I cannot believe you remember that much of it...a lot of people didn't know it unless they were in choir and were forced to sing it and pass it off.
I love all your answers!!!!

Malia said...

I am so impressed!!!! You know every word of your fight song??? WOW! you go girl!

Marilee said...

Too funny! Who wants to think about High School? Just kidding! But do you know what? You are in a lot of my memories...church, elementary school, church, high school, fat jack's, church, NuSkin--way cool!! Thanks for always being there and not forgetting about me! I love ya!

akagi79 said...

I think it was you who forgot to put oil in the other colt!!LOL! I bet Dad want to kill us! Funny!

Bonnie said...

Hey! Cute blog. Love this post. It really reminds me of High School. I have yet to fill one of these out even though I see them all over the place. I love to read the ones from Payson friends though.