Saturday, April 25, 2009

Green Thumb

I decided today to get out and weed my flowers before the rain started. Allie came out and helped me by getting the little hand shovel and dug up some dirt and threw it on the grass and the sidewalk and a worm :) She then decided that she wanted to plant some flowers so she picked my tulips and tried to plant them in the dirt. It was so very cute. I would have taken pictures, but I had muddy hands and didn't want to leave her alone on the busy road to get the camera. So now you know who to call if you want help planting your flowers.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Can Alli help me plant my garden? That snapshot of her is priceless!

Natalie said...

She is so adorable! Tanner tried to help me plant also, the only problem was that the minute his hands got dirty he was done..lol

Parkin Family said...

Ha ha ha! That is too funny. Kids are so sweet and innocent at that age.