On Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday Trevor was fighting temperatures of 102 degrees and up. You could tell he wasn't feeling well by the lack of his huge smile he usually gives everyone. Saturday morning we woke up to normal temps and smiles all around. Then Sunday came and out popped the spots. Poor Trevor got Roseola. The spots are starting to fade now.


Here is a picture of my baby right after getting out of the tubby. So cute!!

And I finally got a picture of my kids in their Easter outfits
3 comments:
They look so cute in their outfits!! That is weird that both your kids have had Roseola...I had never heard of it until Allie got it. I am so glad that he is feeling better!
oh his eyes are so big in that towel picture, he is such a cute little boy!! I think I had roseola once.
Cute family!! I love your blog, it seems like everyone has the cutest backgrounds, mine is boring. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment