
I have been a little lazy with my blog lately, so we are going to catch up with this post. Some of you may not know that I am a step mother (hopefully i'm not considered a wicked one). We got to meet TJ a couple of weeks ago and got a picture of all the kids together. He is a cute kid and is very quiet. That may be because he was just meeting us.

Allie likes to think of herself as a princess so, for church we made her hair pretty and she climbed up on the couch to look in the mirror in the front room and said to me "I'm a princess". Today I was cooking dinner and Allie was dancing around the kitchen saying that she is a princess (obviously that's her new favorite word). Here is a video.
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! It is great to see TJ...he is a bit more grown up than in the picture I saw at your house :)
Also, please tell me how to upload videos..I have never figured that out.
Love you guys!
cute pictures! I'm sure my little girl will be calling herself princess all the time too, I find myself calling her that. :)
Allie is a princess in our eyes!! How fun to have a picture with TJ!
cute pictures! once a princess, always a princess!! Allie is too cute.
She IS a princess!
Post a Comment