Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally

I know, I know, it has been a while since I have posted anything. This will be a post to catch up on everything. Saturday we had a yard sale with the goal of getting enough money to buy Allie and Trevor a wooden swingset. We knew we wouldn't get eough to run right out and buy one, but it does help the pocket book a little. While we are saving up the rest of the money we decided to buy Allie a bike. She was so excited when she woke up from her nap to see a bike sitting in the front room. She hasn't quite gotten the knack to petal on her own. She gets stuck when the petal are at the top of the rotation. She tends to push back on the brake instead of forward. A couple of days ago we were hanging out at home and Allie decided she wanted to share her tea from her "tea party" with Trevor. It was so cute, I had to get this picture of them drinking imaginary tea. And finally, Trevor was sitting in his bouncy chair and was kicking like crazy and trying to talk, I shot this little video of him enjoying himself.

5 comments:

The Keele's said...

LoL oh the simple pleasures in life! He looked like he was getting a workout!

Leanne said...

with the sound off (which mine usually is) he looked like he was doing karate!

Natalie said...

Tanner has watched that about 20 times..lol..he just laughs and tells me that Trevor is dancing. We love Allie's bike! Very cool!!

Marilee said...

Adorable! It makes me miss my "babies".

akagi79 said...

Can I have him?????