One day I was talking to him on the phone as I was on my way to my mom's house. When I got there I ended the conversation with Chris and my mom asked who I was talking to. I told her it was a boy from work and she raised her eyebrows at me (you know how moms do that)and I told her I would NEVER date him. WELL....I'm so glad I'm not so stubborn that I would stick to that comment. I love him very much and I am so glad that he is in my life!! Happy Anniversary Christopher.
3 comments:
Hope you guys had a great day! Enjoy your mini vacation!!!
Happy Anniversary! cute pictures!
Happy Anniversary! 4 years? You make me feel like an old lady (we're working on 12 yrs). I'm interested to know if that proposal photo is for real? Like, in the moment or a remake? cool! I don't think I've ever seen Christopher with his hat off except for your wedding photo you just posted.
YOU CHOPPED YOUR HAIR!!!!! Very cute and stylish! You know my philosphy....girls with short hair have more fun!
Post a Comment