Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Bushe de Noel"

In other words a yule log. I have to make 2 of these things for our Relief Society night next week. I attempted to make one on Sunday and the thing just fell apart. It is frustrating to make something so carefully and watch and it cracks and breaks and turns out to look like a big flat oval instead of a beautiful log. Well now that I have recuperated a little I am attempting it again tonight. The cake is baked and cooling in the fridge. When it come time to unroll and apply the filling lets pray that it works out better then the last one did. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I have never tried that. You are one good woman! Post pictures of it on here when you get it finished. Good luck sis!!

Amber said...

Did it work? I made one in high school for French class once, I think the recipe I did had me use a jelly roll pan and you rolled it into a log or something like that. I hope it worked for you!

Marilee said...

Good Luck! Sounds Yummy!

akagi79 said...

You need to post the outcome!!! Did it work?