Thursday, December 3, 2009

The results of my Bushe de Noel

Ok I was able to get the cakes rolled up and cooled. when I unrolled them to add the filling they did crack. i just spread the filling on them anyway and rolled them back up as best I could one of them decided to fight me and cracked down the center of the roll. I hurried and wrapped it in plastic wrap tight and gently placed it in the freezer. The second one was a lot easier to do but yet again it cracked in lots of places. They are still in my freezer and will be frosted on the 8th. I won't be the one frosting them but will post pictures (if i remember to take some).

2 comments:

Marilee said...

I have that problem too...crack kills!

balloongal said...

They were pretty neat to see at the activity, and they were pretty neat to eat as well. I don't know if our table had one of the ones you did, but thank you for making what you did. -Kristin Telford