My kids and I went to Marci's house this weekend and spent the night. Friday we drove up in the morning and went to see the creche and gingerbread displays. Then we went to a craft fair and drove to Heber and went shopping. We were trying to decide if we were going to go to park city and shop or stay home and make Christmas candies. We decided on the candies. We made fudge, truffles, Oreo balls, banana bread, and peanut butter balls that night. then we stayed up late and made crafts. This morning we woke up and worked on more crafts until heather came up and then we went to look at a cute store of decorations and to the grocery store. We went back to marci's where we made almond butter toffee, and homemade caramels. then we worked on more crafts. It was a fun weekend but very busy and exahuasting! I had fun spending time with her family and making all these things. It is more fun when you have someone to make things with. Thank you Marci for inviting us up there!
All the Christmas Treats! I live in Payson just up the road from your parents. I'll be expecting some delicious treats soon (ha ha just kidding). Christmas is in the air!
Yum! I might need to get some recipes from you! With the snow today it was hard not to make some christmas sweets! Especially since church got cancelled after sacrament due to no water.
7 comments:
Holy sugar ladies!!! LoL Looks yummy!
Wonder Woman!!! I can't believe you guys, that is AWESOME!! Looks yummy...
All the Christmas Treats! I live in Payson just up the road from your parents. I'll be expecting some delicious treats soon (ha ha just kidding). Christmas is in the air!
Yum! I might need to get some recipes from you! With the snow today it was hard not to make some christmas sweets! Especially since church got cancelled after sacrament due to no water.
Holy smokes! look at all those goodies!!
OK, that might make me want to move to Utah! At least in December..hehe..I wish I could have joined my cute sisters!
NEW POST CHACHIE!!!
Post a Comment