Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Allie's Thinking

the other day I was doing laundry and Allie came up to me and gave me a hug and this is the conversation that followed:

A: Mom is Gracelyn going to sleep in my room?

M: No she will be in Trevor's room until she gets a little bigger

A: When she gets here we will have to be quite huh

M: Yep, you will need to learn to use your inside voice

A: Trevor will have to be quiet too huh mom

M: Well there will be times that Trevor wakes her up and she will wake him up

A: Mom, does Gracelyn have clothes on in your tummy?

M: Nope she doesn't

A: Does she have a diaper on?

M: No she doesn't have a diaper on either

A: you mean she is NAKED?

I laughed so hard at that and had to explain that she will have clothes and we have already gotten some diapers so she won't be naked once she comes out.

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Oh, dear little Allie!! What a thinker!!

Natalie said...

That is so cute!! LOL! That girl cracks me up and I can just picture her facial expression when she asked if she was naked..LOL!

akagi79 said...

Oh gosh I'm laughing so hard!! I love that kid!!!!!