Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Count Down Begins

I went to the Dr on the 25th of Jan and he informed me that Gracelyn is right on target for her due date. He then asked me if I would like to be induced early....What is a girl supposed to say to that? HELLO! OF COURSE I WANT TO BE INDUCED EARLY!!!!!! He said lets look at the calendar and see what day will work. I then informed him that the next day would work for me. Of course I got the lecture on how the hospital will only allow expecting mothers to be induced a week early. Then he said that a week early would be March 15th. I told him then March 15th it is. So now i have one less week of pregnancy and I am hoping my water breaks before that so I can go even earlier.....At the same time I want my baby to be healthy enough to not need machines to keep her alive so I must learn Patience!

4 comments:

The Keele's said...

March 15th- the last day you'll ever be preggo! LoL! I bet that is exciting! We're excited to see her!!!

Leanne said...

How exciting!! I still have 10 weeks to go :(

Marilee said...

Holy cow! I can't believe that your baby girl is about to be born!! I hope all goes well!!

akagi79 said...

We just can't wait to hold her!!!