Sunday, March 6, 2011
1 week
Ok so I am finally down to one week left before my baby comes. I can not tell you how excited I am to have a wee one again and to no longer be pregnant!!!! I am to the point that there is one position I can sleep in that doesn't cause pain in my hip or back but it does cause pain in my neck lol. Lately Gracelyn has been hitting nerves in my legs that almost cause me to drop. It is the most uncomfortable feeling ever. Allie and Trevor never torchured me like this. I can't wait to see which one of us she looks most like. i sure hope that Trevor will be understanding to the fact that the baby will have to take his place at being held all the time. HE HE HE the next post will probably be baby pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait!!!!!!!
Jaxon would do the same thing to my legs! One minute I was walking fine and the next a sharp twing right below my hip would just paralyze me! I'm so excited to see my new neice!!! I'll be praying you go into labor any day!! :D
YAY!!! So excited for you! I'm starting to really not like being preggers at night too...all this getting up to go pee is getting on my nerves! And my back, and hips ache when I wake up. Oh the things we do for those wonderful babies!
Post a Comment