It is sad to say that as I was getting ready for work this morning when I realized I was going through the change. I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and there it was.. My first grey hair!!!! It is changing from mousey/dirty dishwater brown to grey. I let out a little shriek and instantly plucked it from my scalp. Lets have a moment of silence for my youth................ok thats good, now it is time to call the salon!!
6 comments:
It's all the kids' fault. blame it on them! Merry Christmas in a few days!!
You are so funny! I don't have any gray hairs yet! Just crows feet around my eyes!
You are lucky that you made it into your thirties before you found your first gray hair...I got my first when I was pregnant with Tanner! I was 26! And now I get them all the time when I am pregnant. Thank goodness for color in a box!
They have been gaining on me for years. However, I count myself lucky. Our mom started going gray at 16!
Gray hairs? It doesn't mean you're getting old, sheesh. Besides, there is a really neat invention called hair color. I haven't found any gray hairs on my head yet, but maybe because I have my hair colored every 8 weeks (it might fall out though from all the color, hee hee)
You'll be ok. I got my first grey hair when I was 18. It just runs in the family. Thank goodness that Allie and Trevor most likely wont have to worry about it for a long time. Hugs from California.
Post a Comment