Monday, December 15, 2008

Sewing


I decided that it has been forever since I have pulled out my sewing machine, so last night I got it out and made this very cute apron for a special little girl for Christmas. It was so much fun and so easy to do that I am ready to go back to the material store so I can make me one.

7 comments:

Leanne said...

nice job! I need to learn to sew...sigh.

Parkin Family said...

You're so talented! It turned out really cute! I should do that next year for Sydney.

Marilee said...

She will love it!!! Can you make one my size? I need a cute apron like that!

Jennilyn said...

i will be getting a pattern for adults so once i do i can make you one.

Marilee said...

Really?? Awesome!! (or you could give me a copy of the pattern and I can sew my own) They are just so darn cute!

mpmitche said...

Way to go Holly Homemaker! Super Cute!

akagi79 said...

I want one too!!!!!!