Monday, March 9, 2009

Up to no good!!

It is amazing how quickly a little girl with tiny hands can create a HUGE mess. My sweet boy is teething and so I was comforting him and while we were snuggling, Allie the little princess decided to help get Elmer (our dog) some food. OH MY!!! I wasn't a happy mom when I went to put her in bed and found this mess. She was nice enough to help me clean it up though.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

LOL!! That is so cute! Not that I would think it was cute if Tanner did it, but he did dump a gallon of milk on the kitchen floor, I wasn't happy, the picture is now priceless :)

akagi79 said...

LOL!!!!! I'm sorry to laugh, but it looks so funny! I so remember when my kids were in that stage! (All four of them a the same time!!!)

Leanne said...

I bet she was being super quiet when it happened huh? ha ha ha quiet isn't always what it seems...hehe